Wandering the streets of New York, a traveling couple confronts the reality of their relationship, one that seems irreconcilable.
- 2018 New York Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Film Festival
Memory Of A Butterfly
MEMORY OF A BUTTERFLY is a love story between two young women set against the backdrop of Chinese Opera. Mei is a Chinese American, seen only in her Chinese Opera makeup; she seems to exist in a timeless space. Nina is Caucasian, a modern California girl. Together, they feel they can take on the world; separate, they feel lost and aimless.
- 2013 TWIST: Seattle Queer Film Festival
- 2013 San Diego Asian Film Festival
- 2013 Portland Oregon Women Film Festival
- 2013 New York PictureStart Film Festival
Coming In From The Cold
A portrait of two women, both disconnected and dislocated, who find passion on a night’s encounter on the streets of San Francisco.
- 2009 Outfest Los Angeles LGBT Film Festival
- 2009 London BFI Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
- 2009 Grenoble Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
After years of service, a projectionist of 35mm films at a neighborhood Asian theatre finally decides to move on.